These common quick fixes may save you a call to tech support:
- First, make sure that all appropriate devices (TV, Set Top Box, DVD, Blu Ray, speakers, power strips, etc) are plugged into a power source and turned “on.”
- If your remote won’t control the Set Top Box press the “STB” mode button, then try. If that doesn’t work, make sure that nothing is blocking the remote sensor on the front of the Set Top Box and/or that your remote control has good batteries.
- If you’ve tried everything above and your Set Top Box won’t respond to your remote, try restarting your Set Top Box by holding down the “Power” button on the front of your Set Top Box for five seconds and then release.
- To switch between individual devices plugged into your TV, you must press the “TV/Video” button and then select the appropriate device by its input, press “Ok”.
- Then, to use your EPB remote to control a device press the corresponding programmed mode button (STB, TV, DVD or AUX) first.
- Remember that in order to resume watching TV through your EPB Set Top Box you must return your TV to the input setting of the Set Top Box using the “TV/Video” button, then afterward press the “STB” mode button to access Fi TV functionality.
If these tips don’t fix the problem, call 423-648-1372 anytime day or night for local, award-winning tech support.
Back to Home Support | Back to Business Support