Combine your choice of Internet, TV and/or telephone service options into a customized bundle that meets your individual needs, and budget.
It’s delivered over the world’s fastest internet - get 300 Mbps symmetrical internet speed (more than 3X faster than most competitors) that enables you to stream with no buffering, lagging or slowdowns regardless of the number of devices being used at the same time. And, you can upgrade to the Gig for only $10 more – for the area’s best internet value. Plus, no other provider offers faster internet.
• Unlimited DVR (optional): Record as many programs as you want and keep them up to a year. Stream them anytime, anywhere on most streaming devices, phones and tablets with the new EPB Fi TV. No other provider offers unlimited recordings for an entire year.
• Restart: Miss the beginning of a program? No problem. With Restart, you can start most shows over from the beginning with the click of a button at any time while they are airing.
• Replay: Never miss a show again! With Replay, you can replay shows and movies up to three days after they air. You don’t even have to set a DVR to record or wait for shows to appear in the Video on Demand library.
• Six streams of simultaneous viewing included with each subscription. Additional streams (up to 4 more) are available for $2.50 each per month. No other provider offers six streams standard. Plus, family members can set their own profile and preferences.
• Seamlessly switch between live TV and other streaming services on one screen without changing inputs.
• FREE Video on Demand to watch back episodes and current episodes of popular TV shows and movies (number of titles depends on channel package selected).
• Free in-home installation of Fi TV, with set up on each Fi TV supported device on your home’s WiFi network.
• No contracts
• No surprise charges or hidden fees
• Unbeatable 24/7 local customer service
• Available for Apple, Android and Amazon-compatible devices or via any web browser.
EPB’s new Fi TV is downloaded and delivered over our internet – much like Netflix or Hulu – to compatible connected devices like smart TV’s and/or streaming devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, computers, tablets & smart phones.
Along with Fi TV’s many features, when paired with EPB’s Fi-Speed Internet you get: The ultimate TV experience powered by the world’s fastest internet.
The existing Fi TV (Legacy) platform is obsolete and because equipment is no longer available from manufacturers, EPB can no longer support it. It is already unavailable to new customers. Fi TV Select is a traditional cable-type platform that will also soon become obsolete. So with the release of the new EPB Fi TV, Fi TV Select will no longer be available to new TV customers.
Yes! In fact, for just $10 more a month than our 300 Mbps internet, you can get all the bandwidth you need for the best WiFi coverage throughout your entire home. Plus, the Gig is powerful enough to support all of your family’s devices with no buffering or lag times – even when all of them are running simultaneously.
Your first 6 are included with Fi TV – but you can also purchase up to four additional streams at $2.50 each per month, for a total of up to 10 streams.
We suggest you do, in order to get the most from your Fi-Speed Internet service. More people are using their WiFi network to access video content like Fi TV, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Netflix and more. Plus, internet-connected devices like security cameras, gaming consoles, smart locks, baby monitors, smart thermostats, smart appliances and more – running all at the same time – can create additional drag on WiFi networks.
Studies suggest that households will soon average about 30 connected devices. So to help you make the most of your EPB Fiber Optics internet, in-home WiFi network set-up, maintenance and support provided by EPB Smart Network is more important than ever.