Combine your choice of Internet, TV and/or telephone service options into a customized bundle that meets your individual needs, and budget.
No. Fi-Speed Internet is specifically paired with the new EPB Fi TV to provide the ultimate TV experience powered by the world’s fastest internet.
It’s delivered over the world’s fastest internet - get 300 Mbps symmetrical internet speed (more than 3X faster than most competitors) that enables you to stream with no buffering, lagging or slowdowns regardless of the number of devices being used at the same time. And, you can upgrade to the Gig for only $10 more – for the area’s best internet value. Plus, no other provider offers faster internet.
• Unlimited DVR (optional): Record as many programs as you want and keep them up to 9 months. Stream them anytime, anywhere on most streaming devices, phones and tablets with the new EPB Fi TV.
• Restart: Miss the beginning of a program? No problem. With Restart, you can start most shows over from the beginning with the click of a button at any time while they are airing.
• Replay: Never miss a show again! With Replay, you can replay shows and movies up to three days after they air. You don’t even have to set a DVR to record or wait for shows to appear in the Video on Demand library.
• Six streams of simultaneous viewing included with each subscription. Additional streams (up to 4 more) are available for $2.50 each per month. No other provider offers six streams standard. Plus, family members can set their own profile and preferences.
• Seamlessly switch between live TV and other streaming services on one screen without changing inputs.
• FREE Video on Demand to watch back episodes and current episodes of popular TV shows and movies (number of titles depends on channel package selected).
• Free in-home installation of Fi TV, with set up on each Fi TV supported device on your home’s WiFi network.
• No contracts
• No surprise charges or hidden fees
• Unbeatable 24/7 local customer service
• Available for Apple, Android and Amazon-compatible devices or via any web browser.
Then, send the completed forms and a DVD of the content to:
P.O. Box 182255
Chattanooga, TN 37422
Customers want more control to watch what they want, when they want, and where they want. Consumers are no longer tied to the television screen – they want to watch on other devices like phones, tablets and laptops. They watch video content when, where and how they want it. And, because Fi TV eliminates the need for wired set top boxes and DVRs, it can potentially save customers money as well.
No. But remember that you can only watch only 6 streams (or the total number of streams you buy) at the same time.
If your TV is not a compatible smart TV, then yes. However, streaming devices can be moved from TV to TV if you don’t want to buy one for every TV. Also, remember you can watch Fi TV on other streaming devices such as tablets and smart phones.