Cutting-edge entertainment that fits the way you live today — powered by the world’s fastest internet. Stream your favorite movies & shows in HD on six different screens at once anytime, anywhere.
Access the EPB Fi TV app the same way you access all your other streaming apps. You’ll no longer need to switch inputs between TV and other streaming services you already have or keep track of multiple remotes.
Watch TV on your own schedule. Restart a live TV show from the beginning, and watch episodes you missed up to three days later.
Get the best internet experience with WiFi that covers every corner of your home. Plus, get a top-of-the-line, high-speed gigabit router and concierge-level WiFi setup for all your devices.
The best WiFi coverage for your home
Concierge-level set up & installation for all your devices
No-charge return visits to set up new devices
Unlimited VIP technical support for optimal speed
Includes router capable of supporting gigabit speeds
Free McAfee LiveSafe antivirus software
Parental control set up on router and Fi TV
We'll set up your email accounts (up to seven) and help you transfer your contacts
This depends on the wiring that is already in your home. If your home’s wiring is not capable of delivering the best quality from Fi TV, Fi-Speed Internet or Fi Phone, we will replace the wiring that is currently running to your existing jacks at no charge to you.
No. Fi-Speed Internet is specifically paired with the new EPB Fi TV to provide the ultimate TV experience powered by the world’s fastest internet.
Fi TV will have same three channel package options just like our current TV plans, including Bronze (18 channels, including all local affiliates), Silver (94 channels) and Gold (161 channels plus 50 music channels) – however all are in HD, so there are no SD channels any more. All available On Demand content for each network is also included. Click here for the most current channel line-up.
It’s delivered over the world’s fastest internet - get 300 Mbps symmetrical internet speed (more than 3X faster than most competitors) that enables you to stream with no buffering, lagging or slowdowns regardless of the number of devices being used at the same time. And, you can upgrade to the Gig for only $10 more – for the area’s best internet value. Plus, no other provider offers faster internet.
• Unlimited DVR (optional): Record as many programs as you want and keep them up to a year. Stream them anytime, anywhere on most streaming devices, phones and tablets with the new EPB Fi TV. No other provider offers unlimited recordings for an entire year.
• Restart: Miss the beginning of a program? No problem. With Restart, you can start most shows over from the beginning with the click of a button at any time while they are airing.
• Replay: Never miss a show again! With Replay, you can replay shows and movies up to three days after they air. You don’t even have to set a DVR to record or wait for shows to appear in the Video on Demand library.
• Six streams of simultaneous viewing included with each subscription. Additional streams (up to 4 more) are available for $2.50 each per month. No other provider offers six streams standard. Plus, family members can set their own profile and preferences.
• Seamlessly switch between live TV and other streaming services on one screen without changing inputs.
• FREE Video on Demand to watch back episodes and current episodes of popular TV shows and movies (number of titles depends on channel package selected).
• Free in-home installation of Fi TV, with set up on each Fi TV supported device on your home’s WiFi network.
• No contracts
• No surprise charges or hidden fees
• Unbeatable 24/7 local customer service
• Available for Apple, Android and Amazon-compatible devices or via any web browser.
The existing Fi TV (Legacy) platform is obsolete and because equipment is no longer available from manufacturers, EPB can no longer support it. It is already unavailable to new customers. Fi TV Select is a traditional cable-type platform that will also soon become obsolete. So with the release of the new EPB Fi TV, Fi TV Select will no longer be available to new TV customers.