Cutting-edge entertainment that fits the way you live today — powered by the world’s fastest internet. Stream your favorite movies & shows in HD on six different screens at once anytime, anywhere.
Access the EPB Fi TV app the same way you access all your other streaming apps. You’ll no longer need to switch inputs between TV and other streaming services you already have or keep track of multiple remotes.
Watch TV on your own schedule. Restart a live TV show from the beginning, and watch episodes you missed up to three days later.
Get the best internet experience with WiFi that covers every corner of your home. Plus, get a top-of-the-line, high-speed gigabit router and concierge-level WiFi setup for all your devices.
The best WiFi coverage for your home
Concierge-level set up & installation for all your devices
No-charge return visits to set up new devices
Unlimited VIP technical support for optimal speed
Includes router capable of supporting gigabit speeds
Free McAfee LiveSafe antivirus software
Parental control set up on router and Fi TV
We'll set up your email accounts (up to seven) and help you transfer your contacts
It’s delivered over the world’s fastest internet - get 300 Mbps symmetrical internet speed (more than 3X faster than most competitors) that enables you to stream with no buffering, lagging or slowdowns regardless of the number of devices being used at the same time. And, you can upgrade to the Gig for only $10 more – for the area’s best internet value. Plus, no other provider offers faster internet.
• Unlimited DVR (optional): Record as many programs as you want and keep them up to 9 months. Stream them anytime, anywhere on most streaming devices, phones and tablets with the new EPB Fi TV.
• Restart: Miss the beginning of a program? No problem. With Restart, you can start most shows over from the beginning with the click of a button at any time while they are airing.
• Replay: Never miss a show again! With Replay, you can replay shows and movies up to three days after they air. You don’t even have to set a DVR to record or wait for shows to appear in the Video on Demand library.
• Six streams of simultaneous viewing included with each subscription. Additional streams (up to 4 more) are available for $2.50 each per month. No other provider offers six streams standard. Plus, family members can set their own profile and preferences.
• Seamlessly switch between live TV and other streaming services on one screen without changing inputs.
• FREE Video on Demand to watch back episodes and current episodes of popular TV shows and movies (number of titles depends on channel package selected).
• Free in-home installation of Fi TV, with set up on each Fi TV supported device on your home’s WiFi network.
• No contracts
• No surprise charges or hidden fees
• Unbeatable 24/7 local customer service
• Available for Apple, Android and Amazon-compatible devices or via any web browser.
To provide a video solution that improves our customers’ overall video quality and experience, and makes it easier for them to stream the content they want, when and where they want, on any device.
Fi TV is delivered over our internet and easily integrates with streaming devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, smart TVs and more – bridging the gap between traditional and streaming TV.
No. Because Fi TV is delivered over the internet, it works on all kinds of internet-connected devices without the need for a set top box. Not only does this save you the monthly charge for each set top box, it also means that you can take Fi TV with you wherever you watch TV.
Since the new Fi TV no longer requires a set top box, you will use the remote that comes with your streaming device or smart TV to control Fi TV – just like you do with streaming services like Netflix or Hulu.
Yes. You can use any combination of Fi TV supported devices on your home’s network.
We suggest you do, in order to get the most from your Fi-Speed Internet service. More people are using their WiFi network to access video content like Fi TV, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Netflix and more. Plus, internet-connected devices like security cameras, gaming consoles, smart locks, baby monitors, smart thermostats, smart appliances and more – running all at the same time – can create additional drag on WiFi networks.
Studies suggest that households will soon average about 30 connected devices. So to help you make the most of your EPB Fiber Optics internet, in-home WiFi network set-up, maintenance and support provided by EPB Smart Network is more important than ever.